A $15,000 Challenge
MATCH THE HIVE
Many of our Pollenites are small business owners who embody Pollen’s mission and believe in the power of narrative, the power of networking, and the power of opportunity. Twelve of the region’s most value-driven small businesses have come together in support of Pollen’s mission with a challenge to Pollenites: raise $15,000 by November 16 and they will match it dollar for dollar.
Join this hive of leaders:
- Marcia Ballinger & Lars Leafblad of Ballinger | Leafblad
- Frank Brown of Minuteman Press Uptown
- Karen DeYoung of DeYoung Consulting Services
- Katie Eukel & Tom Elko of Seiche
- Caroline Karanja & Josh Thelemann of 26 Letters
- Kate Khaled of Imagine Deliver
- Nicole Middendorf of Prosperwell Financial
- Danny & Elana Schwartzman of Common Roots Cafe
- K. Davis Senseman of Davis Law Office
- Samantha Strong of Metamorphosis
- Josh Thelemann of 26 Letters
- Cary Walski of Copilot
- Houston White of H. White Men's Room
- David K. Wells III, Real Estate
- Beth Zemsky
Your financial support powers Pollen’s work to:
- Map critical narratives of our communities most impactful leaders
- Host accessible events where essential conversations happen, and
- Maintain a free opportunities board that connects the region’s leaders to the best jobs and events.
We blur the boundaries of networks and help people connect across difference to inspire empathy and momentum for social change. Our 10,000+ members—or Pollenites, as they like to call themselves:
- Want to make a positive impact in the community
- Network and connect with a purpose
- Seek to understand and tackle the thorniest of issues
- Embrace their civic responsibility
We are a from-the-ground-up membership network that would not exist without your involvement. The generous contributions from Pollenites keep our programs accessible, sustainable, and exceptional.
Join Pollen’s $15,000 Match The Hive campaign and double your impact.