Helping families find quality care & supporting the professional growth of care professionals.
For over 25 years, Child Care Aware of Minnesota has been Bringing Up What Matters Most.
Formerly the Minnesota Child Care Resource and Referral Network, our statewide system of agencies has served over 600,000 parents looking for child care and more than 100,000 child care professionals seeking education and professional development.
Bringing Up Kids’ Healthy Growth
• Children need quality care and experiences to grow and learn.
• Critical brain development happens in the first five years.
• We help Minnesota parents choose the best care for their child and stay involved in their care.
Bringing Up Community Growth
• Nearly half of Minnesota children enter kindergarten underprepared.
• Children receiving quality care are more likely to be high-functioning, contributing citizens.
• We are here to educate the community and improve the experiences of children.
Bringing Up Professional Growth
• The healthy growth of our children depends on the knowledge of our child care professionals.
• We help professionals keep their skills current and demonstrate those skills to parents.
We are part of a nationwide network of nonprofit agencies dedicated to ensuring every child has access to quality child care. Find out more about our services by visiting childcareawaremn.org. Child Care Aware of Minnesota "Meets Standards" as determined by the Charities Review Council.