Are you ready for Little Africa Fest 2018?
Little Africa Fest 2017 was a great success with an estimated 2,000 people in attendance. Help take Littler Africa Fest 2018 to the next level. The Little Africa fest brings together the diverse African population and sets the stage so others can enjoy, embrace, and learn. The Little Africa fest celebrates the entrepreneur sprit of the African immigrant community, their rich culture, and the arts they bring with them. We invite everyone to attend future Little Africa events. Explore more about Little Africa and Little Africa events at www.littleafricamn.org
Little Africa Cultural and Business District of Minnesota, an initiative of African Economic Development Solutions (AEDS), is an innovative approach that works on the intersection of community, art & culture, and economic development. AEDS uses art and culture as a vehicle for economic development strategy. Little Africa Cultural and Business District of Minnesota is one of the strategies in our creative placemaking effort to build sustainable economy in the community by promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
Creative Placemaking have short and long term impact on building local and regional economy. The short impact of our creative placemaking effort includes cultural activities, increase revenue, and job creation. The long-term impacts include innovation and strengthening regional economy and attract and retain talent.
Please consider a donation to AEDS and help us
- Increase wealth in African immigrant communities in the Twin Cities.
- Increase the number of African immigrant businesses that can access loan capital.
- Help businesses so they can create new jobs.
- Build a network of African owned businesses in our region.
- To improve the economic status of African immigrants in Twin Cities region.
- To improve the quality of life of African immigrants in the Twin Cities region.