When children have high quality early care and education, the whole community thrives. Please support Think Small!
THE BIG PICTURE
Did you know that 90% of brain development happens before age five, we must work to close any and all gaps for children as early as possible.
At Think Small, we picture a brighter future for all Minnesota children—but we can’t make it a reality without your help. Our mission is to advance quality care and education in children’s crucial early years by preparing providers, strengthening families, and catalyzing change. We teach families about the importance of early education, train child care providers to improve learning in their programs, and influence decision-makers to keep early learning a top priority—always with children at the center of our focus.
FRAMING THE FUTURE
Think Small pictures a day when all young children will have access to high-quality care and education, when parents can be assured their children are getting the early learning experiences they need in those critical years, and when the business of child care is supported and recognized as an integral part of Minnesota’s economy.
The time is now. The difference is YOU.
It takes investments of both time and money to pinpoint problems, and to find, test, and pilot solutions. With your financial support, Think Small’s solutions are getting results.
Over just the past year, Think Small has:
- provided 1,100 trainings, serving 15,500 child care providers
- furnished providers with over 3,200 hours of one-on-one coaching
- interacted with 7,500 providers and parents from underserved communities
- distributed more than 200,000 early childhood products around the world through our award-winning Redleaf Press
- provided more than 6,000 early learning resources through our on-site Debra S. Fish Early Childhood Library
- connected over 9,800 families to quality early care and education through financial support, resources, and referrals
- touched the lives of individual Minnesotans 2.5 million times