Young people don't have to do it alone. You can help us keep them safe.
Since 1990, MoveFwd (formerly Teens Alone) counselors have helped more than 7,000 of our community’s young adults and their families. We take our commitment seriously. We are a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL service providing quick turnaround by a professional and knowledgeable staff. We will be there for teens and young adults (12-24) who are homeless or at imminent risk of becoming homeless, because we know that young people and their families can become strong and resilient when they receive the support they need.MoveFwd offers:
- Masters-level counselors who provide no cost, barrier-free counseling for struggling young people and families
- School-based counseling and support groups
- Ongoing case management and re-housing options to help youth establish a safe home
- A Drop-in Center serving homeless and runaway youth through immediate, face-to-face troubleshooting, case management and counseling
- A scattered site housing program that houses homeless young adults, provides rental assistance, and weekly case management support