Public Safety Ministries
Public Safety Ministries, a Minnesota non-profit corporation, was established in 2005 to address the growing need for spiritual health care and support resources in the public safety professions. We engage Minnesota’s professional public safety community through a traditional chaplaincy ministry. We are a ministry of presence, service and relationships. We provide our spiritual health care services in times of need as well as in times of calm.
Our Mission: To Provide Spiritual Health Care Services to Public Safety Professionals Throughout Minnesota.
Our Vision: All Minnesota Public Safety Professionals will have the resources and opportunity to be healthy in Body, Mind and Soul.
We currently provide services to:
- The Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association
- The Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial Association
- The Hennepin County Chiefs of Police Association
- The Minnesota Fire Service Foundation
- Numerous other public safety agencies throughout Minnesota