Support PRI by making a donation through GiveMN
Partnership Resources, Inc. (PRI) is a nonprofit organization, which has served adults with intellectual disabilities since 1958. PRI’s mission is “to create partnerships between people with disabilities and the community.”
We believe each person with disabilities has opportunities to contribute his or her unique gifts to the community. We breakdown stereotypes, raise awareness and support others in adding beauty to the world. Partnership Resources’ state of the art programs provide flexible options including vocational exploration, functional skill development, community involvement, and opportunities for artistic expression. Our philosophy on providing services focuses on person-centered planning and supports.
Unique Features of PRI
- Fastest growing, most sought-after programs in the state
- Flexible programming
- Person-centered services supporting individual choice
- Strong community involvement
- Individuals are supported to find and maintain jobs in the community
- All individuals supported in working earn minimum wage or above
- Dynamic visual and performing arts programs
- Strong Advocacy and legislative involvement
Do you want to become part of something amazing that is creating a real impact in our community?
Join us today in the transformations we are creating here at Partnership Resources by making a financial donation that will be relevant and change lives.
Prefer to mail your donation?
Please make checks payable to Partnership Resources, Inc.and mail, along with your preferred contact information, to:
Partnership Resources, Inc.
1069 10th Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Have questions or prefer to donate another way?
Call Patty Richardson at 952-746-6207 to donate with your credit card or get your question answered.