We provide support and residential services to people with developmental disabilities from Winona County.
People with disabilities are family, neighbors, and friends. They are part of our community now, thanks to advocates and leaders who saw the value of integrating people with disabilities into our communities. Home and Community Options (HCO) strives to support children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families. The staff of HCO aspire to help individuals gain skills and confidence so they can live as full members of our community.
Home and Community Options provides residential and support services to adults with disabilities and is committed to providing the needed services to this population in communities of Winona County. Adults with disabilities need our continued assistance to live healthy, safe and fulfilling lives. HCO supports children with disabilities by providing early intervention and other training to maximize their development. Our services to children also strive to help the family caretakers by providing respite care.
For the more than 250 individuals supported by HCO we need your help! Your donation to Home and Community Options can help in the following ways:
- Provide respite care for a family so that it will remain stable.
- Provide essential housing, clothing or medications for someone with a disability so they can continue to live with greater independence.
- Provide accessibility equipment so that individuals with disabilities who are aging can remain in their homes.
- Provide innovative technology and services to individuals with disabilities that increase independence and lower the cost of services.
- Continue providing state of the art training resources to our dedicated staff so they can be as effective as possible.
Will you please continue to help us serve people with disabilities in our community? Your gift to Home and Community Options will make a difference and improve lives. Thank you for your continued support of our work!