You have the power to make a real difference and brighten the future of a child by donating to Kinship Partners.
With your financial support, we can reach even greater numbers of children, helping them to reach their full potential through a personal relationship with a caring, trained volunteer who becomes their friend, role model, and mentor.
In 30+ years Kinship Partners has not received any governmental support. We depend on a mix of foundation support, business & individual donations as well as fundraising events to fund our program.
Your donation will support the following components of the One-on-One and School-Based Mentoring Programs:
- Assist in mentor recruitment to eliminate waiting lists.
- Ensure adequate screening and matching of new mentors with newly enrolled youth.
- Train prospective mentors.
- Provide ongoing partnership support to Adult Partners (mentors), Junior Partner (mentees) and family.
- Administer evaluation surveys to both partners and parents.
Your financial support will increase Kinship Partners capacity to have a lasting impact on youth and families in Crow Wing County, southern Cass County, and the Staples/Motley area.