Be a part of the legacy of Patrick’s Cabaret
Our Spring Season of events will be our grand finale, and Patrick’s Cabaret will sunset (close permanently) this summer. Patrick’s Cabaret is not in a financial or leadership crisis, and has no debt, but we face the reality that financial resources are not available for us to sustain the organization’s work. The decision to sunset Patrick’s Cabaret with so much advance notice allows the organization the rare opportunity to share one final amazing season and conclude the organization’s lifespan with integrity and positivity. For more information about our sunset, please visit patrickscabaret.org/sunsetting.
To help us cross the finish line with the greatest impact, we need to raise $11,000 before we sunset. We have grant money in hand that ensures artists and other personnel will be paid, but this remaining fundraising goal, representing what we would have raised from individuals during any other season, will allow us to complete our robust final season of work and tell the story of Patrick’s Cabaret for generations.
Making a final gift to Patrick’s Cabaret means investing in the artists of our final season, but more than that, a gift means you ensure the legacy of Patrick’s Cabaret echoes long into the future. At the center of ensuring our legacy is remembered, we are publishing Out on the Edge: Three Decades of Patrick’s Cabaret, a retrospective book commemorating our vital history, combining material from deep in our archives and the personal reflections of people close to the Cabaret. In recognition of that final act of generosity, we will honor everyone who makes a gift in 2018 as a Legacy Donor, with special benefits at different levels:
- Firestarter give any amount — Be recognized as a Legacy Donor on our website, in event programs, and in Out on the Edge: Three Decades of Patrick’s Cabaret, get emailed a digital copy of the book after it comes out, and get a special shoutout in our weekly emails
- Firestarter give $32 or more, for our 32 years as an organization — All above benefits, plus a printed copy of the book shipped to you, and a special social media shoutout
- Torchbearer give $86 or more, for our origin in 1986 — All above benefits, plus special onstage recognition at our Mainstage Cabarets for the rest of the season, and early access to a digital copy of Out on the Edge
- Trailblazer give $155 or more, to commemorate the number of artists we served last year through the Teaching Artist Residencies program — All above benefits, plus get 100 words to reflect on the Cabaret's history published in Out on on the Edge, and a special invitation to an exclusive VIP reception ahead of the FUNeral (the event we produce celebrating the organization’s impact, event date TBA)
- Phoenix give $500 or more, for the number of artists we worked with last year — All above benefits, and get 300 words in Out on the Edge to reflect on the Cabaret's history, and an on-stage speaking opportunity at an upcoming event of your choice