Wild About Reading: the 2nd Annual Lyndale Read-a-Thon!
Support the Lyndale Fund, 2017/2018
Show some love for arts programming at Lyndale! We took a big budget cut last year, but with help from you we can keep Lyndale thriving.
Lyndale Community School has a lot of wonderful things going for it:
- academic excellence
- a diverse and warm community of staff, kids, and families
- talented and caring teachers and staff
- support services for students of all needs, learning levels, and cultural backgrounds
- art and music integrated throughout the curriculum
- the only public elementary school in the state that offers Arabic language
Where will the money go?
- Classroom supplies and improvements (books, reading nooks, beanbags)
- Arts enrichment projects (the new school mural, a residency with Somali artist Ifrah Mansour)
- The year-long Bridges program. Every 3rd grader performs on stage at Children's Theater Company.
- Instruments for Band & Orchestra. Every Lyndale student has a chance to learn an instrument!
How much do we need?
If each family gives $40 for each of their Lyndale kids, we'll meet our goal! We don't ask our kids to sell chocolate, magazines, or wrapping paper. You direct donation is the best way to help. If you can give more, or ask family members to pitch in, that will help keep our school strong.
Your donation is tax-deductible