At the Cannon River Watershed Partnership, we make Clean Water Happen!
How We Do This: At CRWP we believe in community-based problem solving solutions, so we get citizens, government staff, scientists, and business owners into the room to create, evaluate, and implement clean water solutions that serve everyone's needs.
What We Do:
We Make Clean Water Happen!
- We coordinate a Cannon River Watershed-Wide CleanUP in 10 communities. In 2017, this CleanUP attracted over 200 volunteers who cleaned up over 8,000 pounds of litter.
- We stop raw sewage from entering rivers and lake by helping communities install effective wastewater systems
- We work with farmers to help them run more profitable farms while also protecting our rivers, lakes, and drinking water from pollution.
- We encourage landowners to plan deep-rooted native grasses and flowers on river banks and lake shores.
- We inspire residents to take action for cleaner water by talking about water issues with government staff and elected officials.
By supporting the Cannon River Watershed Partnership, You Make Clean Water Happen!
Learn more about CRWP and what people in the watershed are doing for clean water by visiting our website at www.crwp.net or by following us on Facebook at Cannon River Watershed Partnership or on Twitter @Cannon River.