Save Saturday, September 16th for Made in the Shade 2017
Thomas Beach, Lake Calhoun. Contact 651.888.31112 to order your
T-shirt(s) or email email@example.com. We will send you the registration forms.
Now, more than ever, we rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses
to help us meet funding gaps and to sustain our vital person-centered
support programming! We are happy to meet with you personally,
and visitors our welcome to tour our Plato Campus.
- Designate Wingspan Life Resources during your company's United Way Campaign or Community Shares Program.
- Volunteer with family, friends or co-workers to help with Spring or Fall yard clean up at our group homes, or to help paint rooms, or assist with our special events.
- Ask whether your employer has a Matching Gifts program.
- Residential: Services and support to 100 adults with developmental and other disabilities in 24 group homes throughout the Twin Cities.
- In-Home: Services and supports to those still living with family or independently.
- Three Directions: Employment and Alternative Services providing individually designed services for adults seeking retirement activity, volunteer options, or paid employment.
- Rainbow Support Group for LGBT adults with disabilities.
- Tsev Laus Kaj Siab: Our culturally specific adult day program for the Hmong community.
Wingspan: Empowering Abilities. Nurturing Spirits. Caring for Life.