Your gift helps United serve its students and community. Thank you.
To make a gift to United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities’ Annual Fund, which helps provide rigorous theological education, student services, financial aid and flexible support wherever the need is greatest, stay on this page and make a gift here. The impact of your new or increased gift will be doubled thanks to a generous matching grant from The Fred C. and Katherine B. Andersen Foundation of The Saint Paul Foundation. If you would like to make a scholarship gift or an Interfaith and Intercultural Initiatives gift, please click on the donate button in the appropriate box below.
At United, we offer more than a graduate degree in theology. We foster theological, intellectual, spiritual and personal GROWTH for those who are called to lives that build the COMMON GOOD. We educate INNOVATIVE and COMPASSIONATE LEADERS for a variety of sectors.
United’s DYNAMIC curriculum integrates theology in the ARTS, social JUSTICE, interfaith relationships and intercultural UNDERSTANDING. Graduates turn the learning to LEADERSHIP in areas as diverse as church ministry, chaplaincy, public and private sector business, artistic pursuits and nonprofit service.By its charter, United is a multidenominational,
Ecumenically focused seminary
of the United Church of Christ.
AT UNITED, WE VALUE:
- Our Christian heritage and other faith traditions as the foundation for genuine dialogue and profound spiritual experiences
- Rigorous academic study as an expression of the human spirit
- Lifelong learning that nurtures the journey of spiritual seekers from all walks of life
- Challenging conversations and bold partnerships for societal transformation
- A culture of creativity, where integration of the arts and theology is fundamental
- Promoting a just, peaceful and sustainable world through stewardship and courageous action
You Can Help Us Raise Funds
We’re Raising Money for These Projects
The Kaleo Center for Faith, Justice & Social Transformation
Kaleo Center stands at the intersection of faith and public life, joining faith leaders and communities as powerful forces for change
Interfaith and Intercultural Initiatives
Interfaith and Intercultural Initiatives prepares students to lead in a multi-faith world while helping United live out its mission.
United Scholarship Fund
Scholarships are crucially important to enrollment and enable students to complete their degrees sooner and with less debt.