TRUST is the little organization with a big heart.
Happy holidays! Help us finish the year well.
Busy time -
- we delivered over 300 gifts to the residents and child care kids of Redeemer Residence and TRUST Meals on Wheels, Chore and Parish Nurse clients. We filled the office with beautifully wrapped presents.
- I took a tour group to the Alexander Ramsey House, lunch at Fabulous Fern's and the poinsettia display at the Como Park Conservatory.
- We are planning for our Martin Luther King event on Sunday, January 15 at 5:00 at Living Spirit, 4501 Bloomington Avenue S.
- the next grief group begins on January 26 at St. Joan of Arc, 4537 3rd Avenue S.
- TRUST Builders first day of 2017 is January 14
- Loaves and Fishes next date is January 23 and
- all our regular services continue
These are some of the people who benefit from your donation:
“The chore service she does – housekeeping and laundry – is something I cannot do. She’s also very consistent and caring. She helps me stay independent.” Chore client
“The TRUST Parish Nurse has been an invaluable resource as we plan pastoral education and needs assessments for our parishioners. She brings a great wealth of knowledge from the larger community as we minister to our parish.” Pastoral Administrator
“I feel great about the grocery ride. I’d be lost without it. I need it every week.” Grocery Transportation client
“As always, I love getting my meals on wheels. You guys are the best, it’s the best part of my day. Everyone is so kind and always have a smile and a kind word. God bless you all." Meals on Wheels customer
TRUST's mission is to unite and mobilize congregations and the community to serve and empower our neighbors. Every day, someone in south Minneapolis is being cared for by TRUST.
|And last year|