We connect donors and their charitable interests and resources with local needs by managing and investing a variety of charitable funds.
Founded in 2004, The Community Foundation for Carver County enables people with philanthropic interests to easily and effectively support the issues they care about — immediately or through their will or estate plan.
It's our role to manage and invest a variety of funds that individuals, families and organizations have established with us. From those funds, grants and scholarships are then made to address local needs right here in Carver County or wherever your interests take you.
Your donations help us increase our ability to provide grants and scholarships to address local needs and initiatives within the communities of Carver County.
Some of our existing Funds:
- Benton Lake Watershed Conservancy (BLWC) Fund...has a mission to identify and assist in the implementation of activities to improve the water quality and usage of Benton Lake (Cologne, MN) and to enhance this natural resource.
- Carver County Veterans Memorial and Registry (CCVMR) Fund...honors and remembers those who have bravely served our country in the U.S.military. The registry is a place to permanently record the stories of military experience. The memorial is made up of personalized pavers.
- Hamburg Community Fund...awards grants that are focused on addressing the needs of the community of Hamburg, Minnesota
- Minnesota Association of Occupational Health Nurses Scholarship Fund (MAOHN Scholarship Fund)...is a scholarship fund established to provide financial support for education that enhances a MAOHN member's professional development in the field of occupational health.
- St. Francis Heart Project...grants funds to help bring life saving AEDs into Carver County communities.