Celebrating the art of of quilting through education, service and documentation of MN Quilts.
Minnesota Quilters spreads the joy of quilting to its members and the community by:
- Offering monthly educational programs for members and guests.
- Quilting for Others –Making and donating quilts for a variety of agencies serving those in need, creating pet beds for the Humane Society, stockings for St. Joseph’s Home for Children and other projects where a quilted item brings beauty and joy to it’s recipient.
- Offering opportunities for quilters to gather through retreats and project days.
- Organizing an annual quilt show that attracts thousands of quilters from around the state and beyond.
- Offering an annual scholarship to a new quilter to attend our annual quilt show.
- Providing grants to spread the love of quilting through local guild projects, education and Public Television.
- Supporting the documentation of quilts – old and new – in order to build a historical record of quilting in MN.
- Providing ribbons and premiums for winning quilts entered in the MN State Fair.