Headway Emotional Health - We Can Help!
Who are we?
We are innovative and passionate professionals who serve emotional, mental, and relational health needs throughout the community. Our programs and services support children, adolescents and adults who are looking for understanding, hope and stability.
What is our Mission?
Headway Emotional Health transforms lives by providing hope, healing, and empowerment through treatment, intervention, and education.
What Programs and Services do we Offer?
Headway Emotional Health offers caring, professional, and appropriate care to individuals and families in our communities to provide them the help they need to get on the path to emotionally healthier lives.
Some of our programs and services are:
- Comprehensive Individual and Group Outpatient Mental Health Services for ages 0-80+
- Day Treatment Services for grades 7-12
- School-Based Therapy services in over 45 schools around the metro area, including schools in the Anoka-Hennepin School District 11 and the Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191
- Targeted Case Management for youth with mental health issues and their families
- Services for children and families affected by sexual abuse
- Juvenile Diversion services
- Community-Based Truancy intervention
- Psychological Assessment and Testing services
- Psycho-Educational groups for perpetrators and survivors of domestic violence
- Parent education
- Divorce education and co-parenting skills development for parents
- Specialized therapy services including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Eye-Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)