We Need Your Help! Our goal is to raise $30,000 to fund victim services for one year. Make a tax-deductible donation today!
CADA's Mission is to provide safety and support to victims of domestic and sexual violence through education, advocacy, and shelter.
CADA is a non-profit victim’s advocacy and emergency shelter organization based in Mankato. CADA serves women, men and children throughout Region 9. All services are free and confidential. CADA's programs and services include:
- Emergency safety shelter for women and children
- Community and legal advocacy
- Domestic and sexual violence support groups and individual counseling
- Community education
- Southern Minnesota Offender Education Program
- Keep Me Safe parenting time center
CADA does a lot to make our communities safer, but we need your help. Join us in our mission, and inspire hope.