Nurturing Life's Ageless Spirit
For over 30 years, Catholic Eldercare has provided affordable care and welcoming homes for Twin Cities seniors. Catholic Eldercare offers a caring, community atmosphere for individuals of all faiths, where they receive the support, respect, and spiritual enrichment they need.
Over the years, we have continued to expand and improve the continuum of care offered in our communities. Last year, we opened our Transitional Care Unit. Our next big project is to make our outdoor spaces safe and accessible for all residents by re-landscaping the green space next to historic St. Anthony of Padua Chapel.
We want to ensure that every one of our residents has the opportunity to feel the sun on their face and interact with the outdoor world around them—an opportunity we all take so much for granted. Your generosity will make this goal possible. With your help, we will create a beautiful outdoor space that will benefit our community for years to come.
Your Give to the Max 2017 gifts will fund:
- A hard surface path around the perimeter for proper wheelchair access
- A bubbling water feature and benches for visiting friends and family
- Green lawn space preserved for picnics and petting zoos
- A concrete patio for outdoor performances, ice-cream socials and summer barbecues
- Necessary upkeep to the Shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
If you would like more information, a tour, or have any questions about Catholic Eldercare, please contact us at 612-379-1370 or [email protected].
Transitional Care I Adult Day Services I Independent Living I Assisted Living I Memory Care I Skilled Nursing