Take the Fear Out of Food Allergies! -- AFAA's mission is Food Allergy Education, Advocacy, & Support at local, state, and national levels.
AFAA makes an impact on lives!
Since spearheading the epinephrine in ambulance law in 2002, "epi" has been used more than 1,500 times on Minnsota ambulances; Students are guaranteed immediate access to epi at all time throughout the school day; Congressional Members understood the need for allergen labeling.
Because of AFAA: Restaurants are promoting awareness through our poster and allergen management training; Kids get to celebrate Halloween safely in the Allergy-Free Zone; Families find support through monthly activities; Professionals and patients learn from experts.
Donations are vital for our work. AFAA is run by dedicated, extremely hard-working volunteers - so your donation goes directly into programming.
Help us create a safer community. Help us Take the Fear Out of Food Allergies!
- Conference & Expo
- Seminars & Resource Fairs
- Booth Outreach Program
- Minnesota State Fair
- Handouts & Fliers & materials
- Food Allergy E-Magazine
- Professional Speakers' Bureau
- Facebook Q&A and Teleconferences
- Media Interaction
- Policy Analysis
- Epi in Ambulances Law
- Epi in Schools Law
- Food Labeling
- Elemental Formula
- School Guidelines
- Restaurant Ordinance
- FDA Food Code Rule Revision
- national Conference for Food Protection
- Local Schools & School Districts
- Food Allergy Awareness Walk
- AFAA Camp for Kids or for Families
- Twins Peanut-Free Balconies
- Timberwolves and Lynx Food-Free Suites
- Saints Peanut-Free Games
- Support Mtgs/Buddy System
- Halloween Allergy-Free Zone
- Benefit Concert
- Night Trains
- Parade Marching Unit
Every donation, no matter what size, is valued and used responsibly. Thank you for supporting AFAA's work!