Help support your neighborhood youth sports programs
Who we are
· The Highland Groveland Recreation Association (HGRA) has provided recreational sports activities for area youth since 1957 in a low-stress, low-cost and family-friendly manner.
· HGRA is a non-profit, mostly volunteer organization that relies on registration fees and charitable donations to present our programs each year.
What we do
· In 2016, we served almost 2,500 participants in our soccer, baseball and track programs.
· We also provided summer employment for nearly 100 local high school and college students as referees, umpires, field staff, track and soccer coaches, and baseball instructors.
How you can help
· Your donation of any amount will help HGRA maintain low registration fees so that we can be accessible to everyone who wants to participate.
· Your donation of any amount helps us meet our commitment to pay for on-going maintenance at the Talmud Torah School field. This is a major undertaking that allows us exclusive rights to the field during our season and helps preserve a valuable green space for the community.
· Your donation of $65.00 pays for one of our many “scholarships” offered to children whose families are otherwise unable to pay our registration fee.
HGRA is a 60-year tradition of bringing families, neighbors and friends together for enjoyable recreational activities. HGRA is where kids learn the value of healthy competition in an environment that emphasizes participation, learning and fun. HGRA parents often talk to us about their great memories of playing HGRA sports and they are thrilled that HGRA is still going strong for their kids.
Your gift will help insure that HGRA is still here when your children bring their own kids to their first day of HGRA soccer, baseball or track.