James is raising money for Springboard for the Arts.
A fiscally sponsored project of Springboard for the Arts
Is my donation tax deductible?
Where does the money go?
First and foremost: the artists. Over 65% of our production budgets goes directly to our actors, stage manager, costumer, set and lighting designers, videographers, photographers, graphic designers, and directors. The remaining costs include rehearsal space, production rights to the show, marketing, and materials. Great projects are made possible by generous contributors like you!What have your contributions have allowed us to achieve?
- 2017 “Best Production”, “Outstanding Playwriting” James Napoleon Stone, “Best Costume Design” Lauren Diesch, “Best Cross-Gender Performance” MJ Kedrowski, “Best Supporting Actor” Adam Scarpello, Lavender Magazine, Moby Dick
- 2017 “Best Supporting Actor” Kip Dooley, Lavender Magazine, The Baltimore Waltz
- 2017 Arts Activity Grant, Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, Moby Dick
- 2016 “Best Production”, Lavender Magazine, Antigone
- 2016 “Best Supporting Dramatic Actress” Kaylyn Forkey, Lavender Magazine, The Glass Menagerie
- 2016 “Best Sound Design” Steve and Sarah Modena, City Pages, Antigone
- 2016 IVEY Award for Best Acting, Equus
- 2016 "Best Director" James Napoleon Stone" and "Best Emerging Artist" Kevin Fanshaw, City Pages, Equus
- 2015 "Best of the Year", City Pages, Equus
- 2015 "Best Play" Nomination, Twin Cities Theater Bloggers, Equus
- 2015 “Best Productions”, Lavender Magazine, Equus
- 2015 Arts Activity Grant, Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, Equus
- 2014 “Years Best”, City Pages, One Flea Spare
- 2014 “Best Show”, Lavender Magazine, One Flea Spare
- 2014 “Favorite Show,” Cherry & Spoon, One Flea Spare
- 2013 IVEY Award for Best Director, James Napoleon Stone and Peter Beard, Hamlet
- 2012 “Classical Performance of the Year” Meri Golden, Star Tribune, Romeo & Juliet
William Shakespeare's The Tempest, directed by James Napoleon Stone, performing October 26 - November 17 at SpringHouse Ministry Center in Minneapolis. Tickets available online at https://thetempest.brownpapertickets.com/