Jeremiah raising money for Springboard for the Arts
Bucket Brigade: WE'RE ALL IN
This season we will work with over thirty Twin Cities’ artists to tell those kinds of stories. And help fifty students find their creative voices to tell their own stories. And we begin work on a new story– writing and developing a brand new musical to premiere next fall.
And we need your help to do it. Your tax deductible gift will help us reach our year-end goal of $20,000 to write/develop/produce a new musical (to premiere next fall), honor the professional artists we work with by paying them well, and raise up the next generation of storytellers (by offering scholarships and providing resources for our Summer Theater Camps).
Become a part of the brigade. We’re all in this together.
Bucket Brigade is:
- Executive/Artistic Director, Jeremiah Gamble- Founder/Artistic Director of Theater for the Thirsty, playwright, performer, producer, adjunct professor, voice and on-camera talent, and all around creative noodler
- Co-Artistic Director, Vanessa Gamble- Founder/Artistic Director of Theater for the Thirsty, Performer, voice and on camera talent, Singer/Songwriter
- Advisory Board:
- Mark Collier- President/Founder of Inverted Arts, MA in Global Leadership, composer/song-writer
- Joy Donley- Founder/Artistic Director of Front Porch Theatre, M.A. in Theatre Education, theatre director, producer, teacher, performer
- Jeffrey S. Miller: Director, Professor of Theatre Arts, Gordon College, Wenham, MA
- Dean J. Seal- Founder/Director of Spirit in the House, which produces theater, storytelling and TV shows about spiritual issues, and Producer Emeritus of the MN Fringe festival. Performer/playwright/producer.
Upcoming in 2015/2016
November– Begin writing our new bluegrass musical set in the Prohibition era, Sam's Son.
February 3rd-25th– Production of ‘Til Death: A Marriage Musical, at Art House North
The return of our musical comedy that's ridiculous, heart-wrenching and lovely... just like marriage.
Spring– Reading of our new musical, Sam's Son.
Spring– Workshop music from our new musical, Sam's Son.
July 10th-14th– Summer production of 'Til Death: A Marriage Musical at Theatre L'Homme Dieu in Alexandria, MN.
Theatre L'Homme Dieu selects professional theater productions for their Summer Theater. They chose us for their upcoming season! Join us at the lake for some sunny musical comedy!
July 17th-21st– 5 Day Summer Theater Camp at Art House North
Grade 5-10. Exploring elements of theater through on-your-feet-exercises and improv games. Students will develop and perform an original piece at the end of camp.
July 24th-26th– 3 Day Summer Theater Camp at Art House North
Grade 1-4. Exploring elements of theater through on-your-feet-exercises and improv games. Students will develop and perform an original piece at the end of camp.
Fall– Kickoff our 2017/2018 season with production of our new musical, Sam's Son.