Give to the Max Day Resources Home
Toolkit for Organizations
Give to the Max Day Events
2017 Give to the Max Day Campaign Planning Workshops & Coaching
Give to the Max Day season is here! Although our training schedule is over, you can still take part in our on-demand training webinar, dozens of training videos about GTMD and GiveMN.org, and a workbook to help plan your organization's campaign from brainstorming to thanking your donors.
View our GTMD17 webinar and strategy session on demand
Below, you may stream our on-demand webinar, presented live in September. We suggest printing out our strategy workbook (links below) before taking one hour to view the webinar and get started on your campaign planning. This webinar is subtitled for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Browse our short training and how-to videos
Whether this is your first Give to the Max Day or you’ve planned a campaign every year, our short training videos will cover GTMD17 logistics (like prizes and key dates) and our most frequently asked technology questions.
Download the GTMD 201 Campaign Planning Workshop presentation and worksheets
- GTMD201: Campaign Planning Workshop presentation slides [pdf]
- GTMD201 Worksheet: Developing Your Story [pdf]
- GTMD201 Worksheet: Setting Your Goals [pdf]
- GTMD201 Worksheet: Engaging Your Board [pdf]
- GTMD201 Worksheet: Planning Your Communication [pdf]
- GTMD201 Worksheet: Keeping Your Donors Engaged [pdf]
- All worksheets in a single file [pdf]