HELP US BUILD AND SUPPORT AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE ENTREPRENEURS CAN OFFICE, THRIVE, COLLABORATE, AND GROW.
In January of 2016 we are very excited to be opening a brand new business incubator space in north Minneapolis. In addition to the space being a welcoming, collaborative working environment for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and anyone looking for space to get things done, the space will also house all NEON staff and programming including NEON’s Incubator program.
What is the NEON Business Incubator Program?
NEON incubates businesses that have the capacity to scale up by providing them with wrap around services including technical assistance, back office support, connection to business opportunities, mentoring, print/copy/scan, possible investment and office space (dependent on availability and need).
What is a Co-Working Space?
Co-Working Space Amenities:
• Daily Desk Rentals for up to 45 Entrepreneurs
• Monthly private and semi-private dedicated office space for up to 5 businesses
• “Smart” rooms for business meetings and trainings
• Rental space for businesses
• Virtual offices, mail service and receptionists